b Scroll Up
- Will Doctor Shortage affect Residential Care and Assisted Living? Interesting article that discusses a possible doctor shortage. They note that even if everyone gets insurance coverage that raises questions about how the new insurance programs might affect doctors, seniors and the care settings that rely on doctors including Residential Care Homes and Assisted Living Facilities. The article points out that offering insurance that does not ... Read More
- DEMENTIA CARE: LAS VEGAS DEMENTIA CARE COSTS PROJECTED TO RISE! Dementia Care Costs will be reflected in the cost of Dementia Care in Las Vegas too. I wanted to share this NYT article “Dementia Care Cost Is Projected To Double by 2040” by +Pam Belluck. This article is a good description of the aggregate dollar costs spent on Dementia Care and only begins to touch on ... Read More
- Value your Residential Care Home or Assisted Living care team as treatment for chronic disease. Value your Residential Care Home or Assisted Living care team as treatment for chronic disease. Lifestyle is great preventative medicine. If you already have chronic disease Lifestyle alone is much less effective at reversing or making it better. is an interesting article and I imagine Dr Katz book “Disease Proof” is interesting too. I just want to ... Read More
- New Assisted Living and presumably Residential Care Home Screening tool. Just saw this new Assisted Living and Residential Care Home screening/rating tool and wanted to share it with you. In general, the more tools you can read the more and more focused questions you can ask when you meet the entire care team you are hiring including the administrators, manages, and direct care teams. While this ... Read More
- Las Vegas Getting New Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility with its own shopping mall on the first floor. My first thoughts when reading this article were that would be great for families who could enjoy the mall and entertainment of the Las Vegas strip while visiting their loved one but then I thought the frail seniors might not get the same benefit if the families spent most of their time shopping and less ... Read More
- What is Home Care, Home Health Care, In-home care, skilled care and unskilled custodial care? What is Home Care, Home Health Care, In-home care, skilled care and unskilled custodial care? “Home care” is a simple phrase that has varied meanings for different people. Generally, there are two types of Home Care Services- 1)- Home Health Care
services – which are services provided by a licensed professional, like a nurse (RN), Physical ( ... Read More
- Las Vegas Hospice Service: Learn about the most cost effective hospice.-blog post. Las Vegas Hospice Service: Learn about the most cost effective hospice.-blog post.
I just saw a must watch video.
Click this link for video:
Learn about the most cost effective hospice
LEARN MORE BY CLICKING THE “SHOW MORE” BUTTON BELOW THE VIDEO.
Click the youtube url link above. Then look for and click the “show more” tab in the ... Read More
- Senior Care Las Vegas, Malpractice suits GUARENTEE you will be hurt! Find Safe Las Vegas Senior Care I came across a very misleading article in Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/learnvest/2013/05/16/10-things-you-want-to-know-about-medical-malpractice/2/ 10 Things you want to know about medical malpractice.
This is written by lawyers who want you to sue. Their advice builds a law suit during care. That is absolutely not the way to get the best care. That is a way to guarantee you get less ... Read More
- HealthCare Blue Book – Does negotiating for the best price impact what you get in life, with your doctor, and Senior Care? HealthCare Blue Book – Does negotiating for the best price impact what you get in life, with your doctor, and Senior Care?
We came across this interesting web site HealthCare Blue book and had these questions. www.healthcarebluebook.com Office Visit, New Patient, Level 5 Are you buying a tangible item like a car where the items are designed to ... Read More
- Big Business First to Benefit From Obama Care! Is Obama a Closet Republican? SURPRISE, BIG BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES IN AFFORDABLE CARE, OR OBAMA CARE!
Who knew –a four way win.
Big Business, Part time and uninsured American’s, Hospitals and Doctors and Society all win! Winner 1-Businesses save on benefits and workers comp.
Read this Bloomberg article on how Home Depot is using Obama care to get care for their part ... Read More